Friday, November 9, 2007

Gathering with ex uni-mates

Siew Bee dropped me an email in Oct telling me that Lau and herself will be coming back to Malaysia for holidays, I was really glad. Both of them are my ex uni-mates in Taylor's and UTS. I haven't met them for a really long time and the last time I saw them was more than 5 years back while they were still working in Singapore.

We met up for lunch on 9th Nov at one of the Chinese restaurants in One-Utama, together with Mary and Jocelyn. All of them are still as friendly as last time. We talked and talked while having lunch, trying to catch up with each other on our works, life etc. during the few hous of meeting up.

Lau and Siew Bee brought Sean along this time, he is almost 1 1/2 years old now but looks like a 3-year old boy, he is very tall indeed (like his dad)! And, according to his mum, he was more active than usual on that day, I guess he might want to get his parents' attention. He didn't stop crying few times until his dad brought him jalan-jalan outside.

Siew Bee and Lau, when and where will I be able to meet up with you guys again? Hopefully in near future (next year) in Sydney! Let's go kite flying at Bondi Beach, yam cha at Market City, cycling at Centenial Park, buying fresh veges and fruits at Paddy's Market.......

Thank you for being so kind and helpful during my difficult time in Sydney. Remember it's my treat in Sydney! :)

P/S: Lau and Siew Bee are Australian PR working in Sydney now while Mary and Jocelyn are staying and working in KL.

No comments: